How does SARA work?

Where do I go to lodge my development application and where can I get support?

How can I submit my development application online?

Is eDA still in use?

What fees and forms are relevant to my application?

What criteria will my application be assessed against?

Why has the SDAP been amended?

How can I arrange a pre-lodgement meeting?

What about referrals that exist outside of SARA?

Where can I find more information on environmental offsets and the planning framework?

Where can I seek assistance?

If you have any enquiries regarding an application, or are seeking guidance on a possible application, please contact your local regional office.

For MyDAS technical support, general enquiries or feedback, please email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or call 13 QGOV (13 74 68) between 8.30am and 5pm Monday to Friday (except public holidays).

Joomla SEF URLs by Artio