On 24 April 2015, the Deputy Premier and Minister for Transport, Minister for Infrastructure, Local Government and Planning and Minister for Trade exercised her ministerial call in powers and called in the development application for the Cedar Woods development at Upper Kedron (Brisbane City Council).
View the call in notice ( 303 KB).
On 7 May 2015, the applicant was given an request for further information ( 187 KB) to assist the Minister in her reassessment of the application.
On 13 May 2015, the applicant provided a response to the request for further information ( 434 KB).
The response from the applicant included the following attachments:
- Attachment 1 - Saturation Flow Surveys ( 82 KB)
- Attachment 2 - Concept signalised intersection upgrade works ( 506 KB)
- Attachment 3 - Capacity Calculation for Mt Nebo Road ( 89 KB)
- Attachment 4 - Mt Nebo Rd review ( 337 KB)
- Attachment 5 - Waterworks Rd and Mt Nebo Rd review ( 230 KB)
- Geotechnical Report Proposed Residential Subdivision Balance Area( 4.17 MB)
- Geotechnical Investigation Proposed Residential Subdivision ( 4.17 MB)
- Section Drawings ( 648 KB)
The applicant also provided its representation on the proposed call in notice:
- Proposed call in submission cover letter ( 96 KB)
- Proposed call in submission ( 1.08 MB)
- Attachment 6 – Concurrence agency conditions ( 1.03 MB)
- Attachment 7 – Revised concurrence agency conditions ( 329 KB)
- Attachment 8 - Proposed amendments to council's approval conditions ( 3.48 MB)
- Attachment 9 – Summary of community concerns ( 449 KB)
- Attachment 10 – Environmental summary report ( 14.2 MB)
- Attachment 11 – Department of the Environment – notification of referral decision ( 322 KB)
- Attachment 12 – 980 lot traffic impact assessment ( 8.53 MB)
- Attachment 13 – Economic and Financial Assessment ( 137 KB)
- Attachment 14 – Upper Kedron Market Analysis Report ( 1.24 MB)
- Attachment 15 – Cedar Woods Sustainability Principles ( 105 KB)
- Attachment 16 – Planning Peer Review of Development Application ( 1.04 MB)
- Attachment 17 – Traffic Peer Review of Development Application ( 48 KB)
Reel Planning was also engaged to undertake an assessment against the high order strategic provisions of the relevant planning instruments. View the Reel Planning Independent Strategic Town Planning Assessment ( 2.9 MB)
The Deputy Premier and Minister for Transport, Minister for Infrastructure, Local Government and Planning and Minister for Trade approved the development application for preliminary approval in part and approved the development permit for reconfiguring a lot for Stage 1 in part, both subject to conditions, and refused the development permit for reconfiguring a lot for Stage 2.
View the decision notice ( 26.0 MB)